Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart BB Exchanges

• 27-04-2006 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    Is there an up to date list of Smarts enabled exchanges floating around anywhere?
    I'm looking to know what exchanges have been done by Smart (not Eircom) and whats in the pipeline for the next year.

All I can find is Eircoms lists and the thread from Garfield from last year.
    Is he still with us?

Or are some of these on hold because of Eircom delaying LLU still?

Thanks,
    Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

I look at the message board on the smart telecom website from time to time to get an update although nothing happening too quickly if you're outside the main cities.

Check this thread out here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 oilfoster

Available: Beggars Bush, Churchfield, Clontarf, Coolock, Clondalkin (Nangor Road), Crown Alley, Dennehey's Cross, Dolphins Barn, North Main, Quaker Road, Santry, Ship Street, Summerhill, Walkinstown, Wellington Road.
    Cork Central, Galway HPO, Letterkenny, Mervue, Shantalla, Whitehall, dooradoyle, roches st (limerick), castletroy
    next:
    merrion, waterford central, waterford tycor, dundalk, tallaght.
    Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

What happened to ballydowd ?

Advertisement