Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Melina...entrance pics....oh lord

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Johnny Nitro is a lucky lucky man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Didn't they have to pixelate out some of the ..... rear view .... a few times on smackdown?

The knickers she's wearing in the eleventh picture look like they've been photo shopped on.

Too much time on my hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

looks like a tranny to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

looks like a jasmin st clair wannabe tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

looks like a jasmin st clair wannabe tbh

Well then I love jasmin st clair wannabes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cactus Col wrote:
    The knickers she's wearing in the eleventh picture look like they've been photo shopped on.

that they do

picture number 1 does her no favours at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Ah yes, tremendous photos - Quite an admirable young lady indeed. As Gimmick rightly pointed out: Johnny Nitro IS a lucky man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

would imagine it's probably a lighting problem, can't see it, as usual firefox shows up either A.) a badly written page or B.) a badly designed browser, no pics past 6 work when clicked on, neither does the nest button. not the fisrt time this has happened, happens lot when looking at the PPV results pics, i suspect it's a website problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

works fine for me on Firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Mossy Monk wrote:
    works fine for me on Firefox
    wouldn't work at all for me, any time i go back, i've cleared the cache, still stalls on 6. works fine in IE(you didn't think i was gonna give up;) ), can't figure it out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I think bar picture 14, NONE of those picstures do her any justice at all. Big Fan of picture 14!!

Ha ha. go to the OUTSIDE THE RING PIX and look at picture no7! Christ she looks really bad in that one!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

TOPDAWG wrote:
    Ha ha. go to the OUTSIDE THE RING PIX and look at picture no7! Christ she looks really bad in that one!!:D

Hahaha! Put on some weight has she?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Never mind Melina....gimme Maria any day.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/maria/2494800/

God damn you CM Punk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭lawhec

Lets face it - if Melina or Maria pulled you into a corner and whispered in your ear, "Lets do it!", you wouldn't say no! :D

Advertisement