Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park 10x06

• 27-04-2006 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

I'm serial when I say not a very good ep of SP.

Was there any reason they used Al Gore this week? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

we should get the spell czech's on your lol.

i don't know if there was a reason for them using al gore, maybe they just wanted to be friendly to him cause he's got no friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Boo-yah

I thought the episode was great and a big improvement on last week. It was good to have all the boys back in the episode.

Highlights:
    - Al Gore was absolutely hilarious. The way they played him as a loser was great
    - Cartman was on top form in this episode. Loved his talk to Kyle when he was sleeping
    - It was really obvious and all, but I loved the guides names for all the penis shaped rocks (the two sisters )

Overall it was a strong episode and another gem in this so far great season.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

I have to disagree, I thought it was weaker than previous episodes. Mainly because I disliked the Al Gore parts.
    how many times did he say cereal? cringeworthy!

But I thought the cave scene was quite good and the ending was excellent!

@pigman : I think they were taking a dig at him because he goes on about global warming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

There's rumours around that Matt and Trey tanked this episode as they were pissed off with Comedy Central. If they did tank on purpose, then they're more than likely to tank the next few :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭ChityWest

This one was miles better than the towelie/oprah crap one from last week.

Funniest bits were :

The mini-beefcake version of Cartman
    The Basketball match - "Kyle Quit it - your not supposed to block like that"
    "Hang on I am going to do something Super Killer"
    Al Gore " Super - Duper Serial"
    Cartman creeping up on the others sleeping.

EXcelsior !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Boo-yah

ChityWest wrote:
    The Basketball match - "Kyle Quit it - your not supposed to block like that"
    "Hang on I am going to do something Super Killer"

That part was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

I thought this was a great episode, a huge improvement from last week's abysmal episode. Loved the parts with Al Gore, they played him so well.

ManBearPig: He's half man, half bear and half pig.

Everyone's super stoked about me saving them from ManBearPig. Even if they don't know about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah I liked it...
    cartman talking to kyle while he sleeps, then having him wake up... funny stuff :D
    I didn't really get the Al Gore references though.

Advertisement