Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway..where to meet new people

Options
  • 27-04-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've just returned to Galway after 5 years away. One thing I've noticed is that as Galway is a big Student town most my friends and college buddies have moved on to Dublin or other parts of the country (or they've settled down eeek) .

So what i'm looking to do is get a list of clubs/societies that exist in Galway that someone like myself can join up to meet new people.

Things like Hill walking , Surfing , scuba diving etc.. basically Active clubs that have a strong social element. I don't mean bingo :D

I think there was a post before but it involves boozin and movies which have their merits but I'm tryin to get active too..

From what I understand most of the college clubs do not allow external members these days anyway.

oh and i'm male and in my late 20's (eeek first time i've ever said that).
    thanks in advance...

Comments

Advertisement