Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom in dublin 15

• 27-04-2006 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Anyone experiencing problems with eircom broadband in Dublin 15. It wasn't working at all yesterday. Tech support said there was an outage problem in the area, but I had the feeling they were just fobbing me off. I would be interested if anyone else is having connection problems.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I'm in D15 but i'm with BT - couldn't connect at all yesterday evening.

I was trying to log on after i got home from work -from 1900hrs every half an hour to an hour until about 2330hrs with no luck.

No idea what's going on, but I hope it's fixed now. Haven't had the chance to see if it's fixed this morning before going off to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I experienced some downtime early yesterday morning/afternoon. It was fine last night though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Some lag loading up webapges today but that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

I'm on UTV Clicksilver in Huntstown. Nothing at all last night. Syncing fine, but no internet.

Hoping its sorted by tonight.

Advertisement