Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Funny car web site

Options
  • 27-04-2006 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been reading this site for a few years now and thought I would share it with you guys.
    It is mysteriously written by some hack who won't supposedly reveal his name (Well that was the case some time ago).Although it is one of the Autocar boys.

It is definately for the folks with petrol in their veins who keep up with whats going on in the motoring world, otherwise it aint so humerous.

http://www.sniffpetrol.com/

If your reading past versions theres a great one about a Vauxhall Corsa advert- I'd just love to have it as my signature here but I would suffer for it I think.

Hope you enjoy.
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I was recently made aware of this of website - quite funny and true in some instances!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

sniff_petrol1.gifsniff_petrol2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

Took a picture with my camera phone of this ad and sent it on to the girlfriend who drives one of these....

AdCorsa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

this is a real cool website.thanks:D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

haha, great website! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

The ads are great, especially the RAC one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I have suffered internal injuries from laughing so hard at that site in the past. The series of MG Rover ads they did was just fantastic. The last one (just after they went bust) had the entire model lineup and the caption 'F*ck you. F*ck you all.' :D

Brilliant.

Advertisement