Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wibbly Wobbly Wonders are back!!

• 27-04-2006 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭

Just had one, in all its cold jelly based goodness. All is well again in the world.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

where did you get it and do you know are they back in all shops? or just a lucky few. was heartbroken when they stopped selling them.

Just been onto their website http://www.wibblywobblywonder.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
    Ah memories... Summer days spent with ice cream dribbling all over the place...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not only are they back, they're nicer. The jelly is less sickly sweet and more sour than it was before - kinda like the yellow part of a Loop the Loop, only jellier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭Archeron

Noelie wrote:
    where did you get it and do you know are they back in all shops? or just a lucky few. was heartbroken when they stopped selling them.

Just been onto their website http://www.wibblywobblywonder.ie/

Got one (well actually four :D ) in a Spar in Clondalkin, so I reckon they will spread their jellylike wings once again and be everywhere soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

They have been back for yonks at this stage, get with the times peope!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

B00MSTICK wrote:
    They have been back for yonks at this stage, get with the times peope!
    Like Boomstick said, they are back quite awhile now, in fact I think they were back since February. There was a previous thread about it, if ya care to look for it, I'm too lazy to do so!!

Advertisement