Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Bypass

Options
  • 27-04-2006 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Has it started yet?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Yea, they have at long last.Drove by it last week a bit ouside Castledermot u can see the site fenced off with site clearance going on, same down at Tinryland on the Ballon road.

It will start somewhere near the rubbish tip on the current road.At long last, tis an awful bottleknock in fairness, can't wait til they do it all from Kilcullen to Waterford, it will transform the place when its all done..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

I have recently discovered a bypass of carlow that will you save you huge amounts of time on Friday evenings, ie any busy evening. It invloves turning left at the Green Acres. It gets complicated after that so if anyone wants the rest give me a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I bet www.multimaps.com can help!

Mike.

Advertisement