Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Billing..

• 27-04-2006 4:47pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm if UTv failed to send out billing notifications for the last period (accounts debited yesterday) ?

I moved from them to BT back in march and paid what I thought was my final bill. To my surprise I saw that I had been debited again yesterday. I suggested to their Support Rep that the fact that I had moved, paid a final bill and not received any further communciation from them would suggest that I was right to think I was gone from their clutches. He disagreed and said it indicated a billing problem ;) So folks when you leave UTV and take the absence of bills as a sign it's only a sign of a billing prob.

Interestingly my CC-issuer is sticking with the line that you can't cancel the direct debit just by going to the bank - they still claiming you have to cancel through UTV (despite the IPSO rules).

Advertisement