Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Runners

• 27-04-2006 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭

With velcro or with laces?

I've heard velcro is actually 'in'.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I miss having velcro runners. Loved them. The will always be in... my heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Velcro runners are so cool. I remember having pairs before I could tie my laces, and they had the lights on them and everything. Speaking of that, anyone know where I can get runners with lights size 9?

Adidas have runners with velcro which look alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Velcro all the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I have a velcro pair, my dad think it's hilarious that I do, but I love them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It doesn't have to be this way... why not both? :eek: :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I have both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mmmhm both is good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Got a pair of velcro asics last weekend. Pain in the ass putting them on. I prefer the practicality of laces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i have a pair of runner that have like an elastic hidden in them, where laces/velcro would be, i was afraid that the elastic would stretch after a while, but they havent and they are sooo comfy.

velco is very cool though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Puma Mostro have had velcro for ages now.

I had the coolest pair of velcro adidas when I was a kid. Loved them. ahh... the memories

• Advertisement

The ones with the stop watch in them dudara?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

No, unfortunately, they would have been so cool. Originals of those sell for small fortunes on eBay these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i want velcro runners :(

Get a pair of those asic baja's DC. They would look good on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

i want velcro runners :(

DC

I think Lifestyle have nice pairs of adidas Stan Smiths with velcro for about 55euro.

Yeah but all the knackers wear them zebra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

Velcro runners are so retro!! I don't have a pair at the moment but they are definately on my wish list!!! hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I have a pair of velcro Etnies ones :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

I dont have velcro runners but there in. I love my runners. I have so many pairs of them im going to have to get me a pair of velcro ones .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Lady_Macbeth

I got velco runners last summer (?) on sale in Lifestyle... Puma ones reduced from €100 to €50 and i was laughed at!!!!! hmmmph... who's laughing now, huh!

• Advertisement

They have those Stanley Smiths in TK Max Stevens Green for €45. Size 6 and 10. Saw them there about an hour ago. Tried them on and thought they looked crap. Got a sweet pair of canvas Air Force 1's though.

Advertisement