Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mikado returns

• 27-04-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭

Afer reading DNC's posts i figured it warranted a new thread.So please post your comments on how excited you are that it's back/how much you hate mikado and all the nerds on it here.I only hope the server doesn't keel over and die when a load of people try to post at once.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

(it's not back)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

mikado was rubbish anyway....I don't know why they had a section for drivel because every single thread should have went in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

fletch wrote:
    mikado was rubbish anyway....I don't know why they had a section for drivel because every single thread should have went in there.

Yeah like all those threads about gay rights and politics, pure ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Is there actually any need for 30 or so threads about Mikado?
    I mean, it was a nice way to waste some time between class, but its hardly worth all the fuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Is there actually any need for 30 or so threads about Mikado?
    I mean, it was a nice way to waste some time between class, but its hardly worth all the fuss.
    Does this mean you lose moderator of NUIM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

fletch wrote:
    Indeed, Mikado was nothing compared to the feast of intellectual fodder available on the "Chuck Norris", or "Mustard" forums here on Boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Mikado: 1
    Anti-girl, m_loc32, tuborg, etc: minus infinity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

k99_64 wrote:
    Yeah like all those threads about gay rights and politics, pure ****e.
    Gays have rights now? ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

NotWormBoy wrote:
    Gays have rights now? ;-)
    Next they'll be giving rights to Women and Ginger People.There goes the neighbourhood...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

So apparently, I was banned from Mikado before I even returned.Someone out there doesn't like me, I guess....meh:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Buddygunz

Mikado: 1
    Anti-girl, m_loc32, tuborg, etc: minus infinity

blah blah.
    Banned.

Dont post insults.
    Noone cares.

Advertisement