Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend some music

Options
  • 27-04-2006 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

i've recently gotten into house music through my girlfriends influence. Well i think its described as House..stuff like Kaskade, Hed Kandi, Sasha and Digweed,Blue 6, Aya, etc.

I really love very chilled out house stuff, like if anyone knows the song "Charlie's Plight" by Kaskade from the It's you it's me album

and i'd really like to get into some more stuff like that, kinda haunting chilled out vibe.

anyone recommend anything? especially anything that puts you and your other half in "da mood" ;)

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Look for stuff by Miguel Migs or Kevin Yost, either their own productions or mixes.
    You'd probably like the type of sets Eric Morrilo, or Sandy Riveira does, stuff by Masters At Work, Full Intention, Nuyorican Soul, there's an awful lot to choose from going back two decades really, if not more.
    All laid back sexy house/garage. (assuming that's what you're after)

BT would probably be right up your street if you like sasha and digweed...I have almost all his albums and there is little that comes close in terms of ambient upbeat stuff.
    Just listening to Layo & Bushwaka's new album as I type and it's got some great laidback stuff on there.
    TBH there's an awful lot to choose fom and compilations are prolly the best way to go before you start picking one particular artist...

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

thats great thanks for the suggestions Wertz

Advertisement