Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommended Driving Schools?

Options
  • 27-04-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some good, cheap driving schools/instructors in the north Dublin area, can anyone recommend any?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭le-dub

No such thing as cheap lessons these days.

Id' recommened Colliers driving school....and avoid all others especially ones near the airport hint, hint........

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

Elessar wrote:
    I'm looking for some good, cheap driving schools/instructors in the north Dublin area, can anyone recommend any?
    I've use these recently, highly recommend. also one piece of advice, they all charge pretty much the exact same price so forget about that fiver or 1 hour over 10 lessons & focus on quality which equates to value for money. I've being preparing for my dricing test the last 2 months or so & i know exactly where you're coming from, good luck.
    www.drivewithtemple.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jen2

I'm getting lessons in a mini cooper, it's only €35 a lesson! The guy's name is Darren, he's really patient and friendly. He only does north dublin i think, his numbers 087 9133082

Advertisement