Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Sculpture!! HELP??

Options
  • 27-04-2006 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi could anyone please tell me the choices in the Craft paper for the 5 hour sculpture??

I'm really paniken cos somone said somthing about one of the choices being on Space Travel and I know nothing about that! Does anyone know the choices?

I know the 5 hour poster if any needs the choices cos a friend is doing that and she told me them..!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

The space theme came up on the design too then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Arttay

Do you know the sculpture themes? could you post them if you have the time please? I would really appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

14. Modelling
    Design and model a piece of sculpture in the round or in relief to interpret one of the following:
    (a) A scaled model for a site-specific freestanding sculpture to be placed at the entrance to a sports facility or shopping centre
    (b) A freestanding sculpture to be situated on a roundabout inspired by "commuting"
    (c) A decorative wall panel based on a specific genre of music (e.g. jazz, rap, rock) to be hung in the reception area of a recording studio
    You should take into account the design possibilities of light falling on surfaces and planes. Maximum size: 40cms at its greatest dimension.

Materials: Models can be made in clay, quick drying clay, plasticine or any other materials suitable for modelling techniques. Complementary materials may be added to your work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Arttay

Thank you , the choices arnt great sure there not!!
    Thanks again anyway!

Advertisement