Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Contract Length

• 27-04-2006 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I'm only in my apartment for 5 more months - I'de like to get Broadband but don't want to agree to a 12 month contract - are there any 6 month (or less) contracts out there?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

The only solution I can think of is Irish Broadband.. they're pretty ****e but one of their services (ripwave?) is non subscription based. They're not the best though, but it should tide you over until you get into your new gaff.

www.irishbroadband.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ah jayus stay away from them..... Digiweb are a good service and have 6 month... Perlico have BB there is no min contract but if ya canx within 6 months its 59.99 canx fee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

all the dsl providers are 6 months since last summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭9lives

Sponge Bob wrote:
    all the dsl providers are 6 months since last summer.

Hi
    Origin Plus from Netsource is a 2-month rolling contract.

http://www.netsource.ie/business/origin_plus.asp

9L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

And most of those 6-monthers have cancellation charges, so read the small print first.

• Advertisement
Advertisement