Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you join an 'Social Club'?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I can't this weekend but will def go some other time.

Yes means Yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

time for a beers thread me thinks!

now where is that gathering card....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

biko wrote:
    Yes means Yes :D

Unless it means no :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's ok, he is a man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

TG4 have just commissioned me to do their remake the C4 Program Beauty and the Geek so if the Social Club comprises of both and if ye have any Irish then I'll probably consider sponsoring a few rounds some night . One must use up ones research and preproduction budgets .

Being an Irish variant the geek will have to do a spot of slurry spreading and a spot of fishing (with a trawler) as well as overclock a P1 100 .....ye should have done that years ago and not forgotten yeer multipliers.

Now thats something to look forward to if ye get the show off the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

i'd be up for a few scoops sure
    does somebody want to bring the polish ladies?:p

oh ya,when lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Count me in ...

Advertisement