Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 8 15 16 23 42

• 28-04-2006 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

These numbers , I wonder how many people are playing the
    lottery with them !!

Seriously !!! i'd say a load of hard core lost fans are...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭andy1249

Which means if they ever do come up everyone will get about a tenner !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

5 of the 6 numbers came up in the lotto draw a while back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

IIRC 4 8 15 16 23 24 came up a while ago. So close >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Is anyone here using them? I use the Numbers in the Euromillions draw but not the Lotto cos the chances of them coming up again are remote. We could all end up sharing the jackpot together only to be cursed by bad luck and stranded on a weird island off the coast of Donegal without a Kate-quality babe in sight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The link to the screenshot of the numbers on tellytext is in my sig, bottom right hand corner, see 24 instead of 42.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It was in November. Something like 300 people matche 5 numbers...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭berengar

i wonder what each person got ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

3 Jackpot Wins €450,000
    2 Match 5 + Bonus Wins €12,000
    298 Match 5 €341

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭berengar

300 euro each not bad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

agamemnon wrote:
    Is anyone here using them? I use the Numbers in the Euromillions draw but not the Lotto cos the chances of them coming up again are remote.

Well in reality the chances of them coming up again in the Irish Lotto are exactly the same as the odds of them coming up in the Euromillions.

Yay - I'm in a pedantic mood.

If you did win with the Lost numbers you'd get far less than a normla jackpot cause loads of other people would have them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

But why would you use them?
    They have the same chances as any other numbers coming up, but if you did win, and they were magic numbers, you'd be ****ed cos they're pretty cursed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I'm so brave and desperate for cash that I don't care.
    I ain't afriad of no numbers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭otron

Well in reality the chances of them coming up again in the Irish Lotto are exactly the same as the odds of them coming up in the Euromillions.

Yay - I'm in a pedantic mood.

Wouldn't that only be the case if the Euromillions draw was the same as the Irish lotto pedantic boy? ;)

The Euromillions has a different structure in terms of the amount of numbers you can pick from etc, so there are more possible combinations to choose - therefore you are less likely to win it.

But your right in that there is absolutely nothing to stop the exact same numbers coming up again, or even 10 times in a row... its not like the balls have a memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

if they did come up in the lotto, i'd say all the lost obsessees would all go insane at the exact same time and the world would be turned on its head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

all forms of the lottery are fixed anyways... i believe that lost is in cahoots with the lottery, getting all the lost fans to bet on the numbers, knowing full well they'll never come up.. meaning guarenteed profits.

Advertisement