Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ice Cream

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Good God, you two...

Anyway, that Doctor guy was actually quite funny. When I was queueing up (the second time, mwahahahaaaa!) he was showing one of those Gnarls Barkley video-type symmetric splodges of brown on white. The two girls beside me thought it was some human jaw or something, I went "it's two Friesian cows - *pointing* head, mouth, legs..."
    The Doctor goes... "this guy's got it. You must be an Ag student."
    Me: *pointing thumb towards my left* "Commerce. Easy mistake."

It, along with the ice cream, was roffleicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

ur lyin, ice cream was not nice!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

:mad: ,i missed free ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

p_larkin99 wrote:
    ur lyin, ice cream was not nice!!!
    Should I point out to the public that p_larkin99 actually doesn't buy ice cream in general? The weirdo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Should I point out to the public that p_larkin99 actually doesn't buy ice cream in general? The weirdo...

But what does he eat when watching sex and the city,desperate housewives and bridget Jones???:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

His own head I would suspect:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

panda100 wrote:
    But what does he eat when watching sex and the city,desperate housewives and bridget Jones???:confused:

Exactly panda! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Good God, you two...

I blame enda, he's made all us arch soc types go crazy - well it was him or keith with the drink vouchers, i'm unsure who.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Every department (or is it called School now?) should have a "free ice cream day of the month".

I would like some free ice cream now!

Or the lib people could provide some as motivation during tough pre-exam times!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Don't all the Schools have a give-away something for free day? I'm pretty sure Arts has one where they give out a degree to anyone passing by.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The guy in the doctor's coat looked like Pete Doherty with a coat hanger in his mouth

Advertisement