Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men Who Wear Rings?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Depends if you can pull off the look. Looks grand on some men, but on others it makes you look straight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Blokes wearing rings - na doesnt really work, we just use our hands for lifting stuff and punching other blokes GRRRR!!! >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Dun laoire wrote:
    Yeah i figured but i just couldnt help it Mate-ess

Hey pal where you from?

Anyway I reckon big durty pretend-gold sovereigns are the way to go if you don't want to look ghey.

The fancy-pants rings that are "sexy" and "stylish" are surely a sign of rampant homosexuality. Remember if it looks good it's probably ghey.

It's worth checking out:
    http://www.g-a-y-l-a-n-d.com/shop.htm

image.php?type=image&partner_id=173114&product_id=2530124&img_id=1&size=huge&bgcolor_images=white

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Kiera wrote:
    Oi Nesf, hope you got the hint ;)

She loves the bling really.

Anyways to FAP with ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Quite right, lads, any man who wears anything other than what the most boring and conservative vote is correct must definitely be gay. God forbid that any man should dare to be different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

faceman wrote:
    Does that mean im gay cos i think it looks good?

What u think?

If your ring has engraved on it "the wearer is gay" than it means you are gay. If it doesn't that, it simply means that you like the ring for whatever ring, maybe you think it's stylish, maybe it's a wedding / engagement ring, maybe its a sign of recoginition.

If you like the ring wear it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Look at Frodo in Lord of the Rings... he wears a ring and he's totally gay... Sauron too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Looks good on some people, bad on others. There is no definitive answer.

Apart from mine, naturally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Worn a ring since im 10, just had it enlarged since then.
    Never seen anything wrong with men wearing ring's, thumb ring's though don't look good, at all, or sovereign's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

faceman wrote:
    Does that mean im gay cos i think it looks good?

What u think?
    Yes.

Enjoy the anal sex. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

One wedding ring and a watch is the only jewellery a man should wear.

I second that. Good man Michael.

Advertisement