Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL down in Tallaght?

• 28-04-2006 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is NTL down in Tallaght, old bawn area, it looks like is down for me, i restated the modem but still the same.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Yeah their having a major problem at the moment The modems are locking on but no internet access. Hopefully be back up soon. Last time they had a problem like this it took a few days to fix :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

My modem was in sync but the ready light was flashing for a few hours here in Waterford, didn't havea connection. Thought it might have been the upgrade..but alas, no.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

workin the last 20mins here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Had to power off/on my modem a few moments ago. Everything looked as if it was connected fine but no internet. In Tallaght too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

It just one of the UBR I think so everyone is not effected

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

everything is a-ok here in kingswood, d24

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mistmyr

OldBawn here

Was down from lunchtime fri and just came back 11am sat morning...

They said there was a problem in or on a Tallaght Node and alotta folks were effected by it..

As i said all seems ok now... (fingers crossed)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

My modem was in sync but the ready light was flashing for a few hours here in Waterford, didn't havea connection. Thought it might have been the upgrade..but alas, no.

Thisa is what it has benn like for me for at least 6 hours a day every day since i have got NTL around 3 months ago!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Must be down in clondalkin too, modem not sending or recieving :(

Advertisement