Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Redesign

Options
  • 28-04-2006 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi
    I recently had a website designed for me which is currently live however I am very disatisfied with it and wish to get it redesigned. I have designed a new one myself however I need someone now to transfer it into html....... anyone know what this would cost? Seen as I have the design done would it cost less to simply convert it into html as opposed to designing one from skratch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭leftofcentre

In the trade this is know as a slice and dice job.

It depends on the number of pages you have. For a simple site i would say no more than a few hundreds euros.

I can do this type of stuff, contact me offlist if you want a quote. Its straight forward, any of us web guys on boards could do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

check out http://www.etrix.ie/ and email them for a quote of exactly what you want done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Depends if you are simply reskinning it or actually inadvertantly changing some of the functionality of it. Regardless you shouldn't design a site so you like it, but that your target audience likes it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭pokypoky

do u not have dreamweaver or adobe imageready? either of those will do the job for u and theyre pretty easy to get the hang of. I'll do it for u for a bag of potatoes

Advertisement