Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Preparation Pack

Options
  • 28-04-2006 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

:)Hi, anyone know where I could buy a pack like the Bounty / EU mom baby pack? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Roches do a new baby back pack hamper. Fairly expensive though. But you could buy a nice changing bag and put one together yourself with lovely baby products pretty reasonably!

Deb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Dors - You get a voucher for a Bounty pack in the booklet you get from your doctor when you become pregnant. There isn't that much in it. A few tiny samples of sudocreme, KY Jelly (!!), a nappy and other stuff, and then some booklets on taking care of baby. It really isn't that great and definitely not much of a gift.
    You redeem your voucher in Roches or SuperValu for free.
    You'd be better off going into Tesco or Boots and getting the 2 for 1 deals on baby stuff, buying a load and putting it in a basket. That's what my sis did for me and I didn't have to buy bath stuff or lotions for over 6 mths.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

Great, thanks so much to you all.

Advertisement