Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 in standby, but not turning on!

• 28-04-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Ok, I was installing those magickeys for Swap Magic 3 into my slim PS2 earlier on today, and right in the middle of putting in one of the small pieces my ps2 just went dead, and it hasn't recovered since.

The red light works on the I/O button, but when I try to turn the ps2 on it goes green for half a second and then goes back to red again, disc doesn't start spinning or anything. I've been googling the problem for like 10 hours and all people seem to think is that it a fuse problem.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it, I have Winning Eleven 10 sitting here but i can't play it, its horrible.

Thanks for any help guys.

Advertisement