Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didnt hand up by History prject in time!!!

Options
  • 28-04-2006 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

The history project was meant to be handed up to day but i wasnt able to hand it up due to crap going on at home[speant hours doing it last night too] spoke to the history teacher on the phone[got thick with me too] and said she might be able to extend it for me and i MIGHT be able to hand it up on tuesday....but then i rang um the board of education[thats the name right?] and they said as long as its in the envelop on tuesday you will be alright.

anyone able to shed any light on this as i need to get at least a b3 in history.

edit-crap, i just noticed the lovely spelling in the thread name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

It doesn't matter. The history projects are kept in the school until June when it's put with your paper anyway. Sure, the envelopes to put the topics in haven't even arrived in my school yet. It's a joke tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

It doesn't matter. The history projects are kept in the school until June when it's put with your paper anyway. Sure, the envelopes to put the topics in haven't even arrived in my school yet. It's a joke tbh.

complete joke, deadlines are laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ballina boy

Ugh the bitch made me sweat too...ill have to pay her back for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

What's the point of the deadline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Lord Oz wrote:

I have no idea. To annoy us probably.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Friend of mine didnt bother gigivng it up today in his school but is giving it up on Tuesday as apparently the inspectors can come around at anytime to check them, if its not there your not entitled to your 20%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Yeah deadlines are **** but I dont care. It's done and dusted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Lord Oz wrote:
    The start date for monitoring of projects is 6th June, but if they said that was the deadline then most wouldn't hand them in until the last week of school and either the courseworks or the written exams would suffer.

Advertisement