Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

art practicals

Options
  • 28-04-2006 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

can someone please post the art exam online. i mean the abstract/imaginative/still life drawing paragraphs (by scanning maybe)?. and also the batik designs if possible. im so screwed, i only found out today what the exam entails, and were not gettin our paper for another few days. Cheers any help is apreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

Do still need it?

I've nothing done yet except for my prep sheet

i'm only buying stuff for my still life tomorow :eek:

have to have the practice still life done for tomorow and the design :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Aporia wrote:
    Do still need it?

If you have it, it would help....but your prob. busy preparing for it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Craftwork (H)

3. Poster
    Design and make a poster or display card for one of the following topics

(a) 10th Annual Film Festival
    (b) Olympic Games 3012
    (c) Hi- Tec Entertainment

The title of your chosen topic (a) 10th Annual Film Festival, (b) Olympic Games 3012, or (c) Hi- Tec Entertainment must appear on your finished work. Personalised hand-constructed and rendered lettering is preferred. The shape and type of advertising card you use can be of your own choice but it must not exceed A2 in its greatest dimension. You may work in 3D. If you wish to work on a sheet other than that supplied, the superintendent must sign this sheet before the examination commences stating that it is blank.
    Materials: papers for collage, card, textured materials, adhesives, inks, paints, brushes, ruler, t-square; any other quick drying medium.

9. Batik
    Design and execute a batik on the fabric of your choice. Your design must be developed from one of the following:
    (a) Main street
    (b) Prowling, crouching, ready to pounce
    (c) Life underwater

Your batik must be fully immersed at least twice during the process. Hand painting should be used only on small areas of detail. Your finished print should not exceed 100cm at its greatest dimension.

Materials: fabric suitable for batik, wak, dyes, tjanting, brushes, iron, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

was delighted with my poster of hi tec entertainment.

more delighted that all the big guns in the class bar myself, couldnt deliver on the big stage and produced average work.

overall i destroyed my class imo and outdone myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I did my pottery today. Absolutely wrecked after it, but I suppose I'm happy with how it came out.

Advertisement