Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Like life is so sad anyways...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Have a look at her other "vblogs" too.
    She's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Oh dear...

Karoma: link?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRQUs1bgw8M
    &more on the right hand side...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

like, they are, like so like, i dunno, like funny, like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I really just wanted to take all that hair out of her face

• Advertisement

I really just wanted to take all that hair out of her face
    To plant a kiss,eh?

/would too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hakumei Naru

I hope she wasn't being serious...."like birds are dying and it's a symbol of the entropy in our society"...wtf?! Anyone who says something like that and means it is either horrendously stoned or just plain weird. She said "like" so many times too...it's amazing how limited her vocabulary is yet she managed to see a dead bird as a metaphorical image of "the entropy in our society".

I wanted to take the hair out of her face too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I so, like, agree!
    I mean, like, BIRDS ARE DYING!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

her eyes are huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hakumei Naru

Heyes wrote:
    her eyes are huge

Probably due to the black eye-liner that emo's adore...and considering the fact that a dead bird had so much impact on her opinion of society...she must go wide-eyed at any silly thing. She could be walking in the park and suddenly say "My God! Those worms have like gathered very close to that snail! That reminds me of our spineless governments constantly pursuing the common man who like has but a weak shell to protect himself!"

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she said something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Probably due to the black eye-liner that emo's adore...and considering the fact that a dead bird had so much impact on her opinion of society...she must go wide-eyed at any silly thing. She could be walking in the park and suddenly say "My God! Those worms have like gathered very close to that snail! That reminds me of our spineless governments constantly pursuing the common man who like has but a weak shell to protect himself!"

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she said something like that.

Eye liner my @ss. Those are some big mofo eyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

And... like... I just wanted to like say, that was like the funniest thing I have seen in like... ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

go to thatvideosite.com to see her final video blog. its priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Isn't that Seraphina?!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Being out of touch as I am, I had to pop off and find out what "emo" means.

FYI, this is what I learned:
    EMO

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
    2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
    3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
    4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
    5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.
    Emo boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.
    girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.
    Emo boyfriend: I'm already crying.

Or

EMO

Emu spelled incorrectly.

"That emo sure is fast!"
    Fascinating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Like,we are all going to die like the birds, like, i think its a symbol, like

I quote from one of the comments=

''Posted by: Wazoo on the 22nd of April @ 11:03 | Quote
    Yeh like I hope you know like you probably like killed the bird like when you looked at it cuz like your face is like...... good god someone get this xxxx an English lesson and a tissue..... and throw a paper bag over her head while your at it.''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

It was all just a fake... but check out how many people they fooled into thinking they were for real...

Advertisement