Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bebo threads

Options
  • 28-04-2006 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Right I think Im speaking for a lot of people when I say, that all threads relating to using bebo (like the one today in AH."how to hide online status.."), should be deleted immediately. I mean boards isnt a bloody stepping stone or member support for bebo:mad:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

lol damn right.... like come on ppls are using bebo as a Instant messaging service . come on!!! and it isnt a problem with "oh i cant download msn its too big, id be ages on my 56k" which is rubbish and the ones that use bebo 99% of them have a high speed line!
    ahhh finaly got that out of my system tnx ruu :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

report them to be moved to cuckoos nest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Ruu wrote:
    Right I think Im speaking for a lot of people when I say, that all threads relating to using bebo (like the one today in AH."how to hide online status.."), should be deleted immediately. I mean boards isnt a bloody stepping stone or member support for bebo:mad:

This is a message board for people to chat and discuss things whas the point in having this board if you stop members from talking about certain things :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No problem with chatting about it, but boards isnt a help forum for bebo so thats just bollox.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    No problem with chatting about it, but boards isnt a help forum for bebo so thats just bollox.

so you want members to stop helping other members with problems that relate from other sites?

there goes the komplett forum

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The one Komplett pay for?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

so you want members to stop helping other members with problems that relate from other sites?

there goes the komplett forum
    *boggle*

A) Komplett pay for that forum as a means of communicating with customers/advertising,etc.

B) Your analogy is bullshit. Have you seen the rest of the forums (Ex: comp/tech, broadband,etc.) - No. We don't. A better analogy would probably be: walking into McDonalds and asking about a Supermac meal...

oscarBravo wrote:
    The one Komplett pay for?

ok bad choice but you get what i mean

Karoma wrote:
    *boggle*

A) Komplett pay for that forum as a means of communicating with customers/advertising,etc.

B) Your analogy is bullshit. Have you seen the rest of the forums (Ex: comp/tech, broadband,etc.) - No. We don't. A better analogy would probably be: walking into McDonalds and asking about a Supermac meal...

so members are never helped with problems they are having at a different website?

• Advertisement

so members are never helped with problems they are having at a different website?

No. My point is that members DO help others that relate to other websites...

... Special Olympics... mneh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

can we make filter Bebo as ****?

danniemcq wrote:
    can we make filter Bebo as ****?
    Seconded on filtering that other filthy four-letter word.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

im here for an arguement...

*yawn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I suggest we ban support for all games unless the publisher and developer pay boards.ie, gorram freeloaders.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

ok bad choice but you get what i mean
    Oh, I get what you mean, all right. It's just that I disagree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bebo posters should be redirected to the Blogs forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Bebo isn't blogging. Give them their own forum. :) Or merge it with Chuck Norris so people can answer with chuck norris facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

sry 2 go ot but does any1 no if teh passwd box n bebo is case sensitive? cnt log in now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

DOLEMAN wrote:
    sry 2 go ot but does any1 no if teh passwd box n bebo is case sensitive? cnt log in now!!!

Rofflecopter.

• Advertisement

It would probably go unread, like charters and the sigrules :)

In theory, it would be a good way of dealing with them but it wouldn't be read. If only there was a Search function... damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

Sparky-s wrote:
    Rofflecopter.

That had better not be a sarcastic rofflecopter!!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Bebo isn't blogging.

It has blogging capability. Plus social networking isn't all that removed from what that forum is about.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

DOLEMAN wrote:
    That had better not be a sarcastic rofflecopter!!!

:)
    roflcopter.gif
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You have an ECDL teacher? You are doing a class on bebo? Wow!!11!

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

esel wrote:
    You have an ECDL teacher? You are doing a class on bebo? Wow!!11!
    Jesus, is that what the ECDL is reduced to these days...

• Advertisement

Jesus, is that what the ECDL is reduced to these days...

Havent you heard, you can get a degree in bebo and blogging..bebo 101 :)

Advertisement