Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bebo threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

im here for an arguement...
    No you're not!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Bebo is like a network disease, it eats up bandwidth.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Bebo is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Therefore I am?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Therefore I am?
    Masturbating to the photographs of minors!?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Karoma wrote:
    Masturbating to the photographs of minors!?
    Oh Karoma you know me all too well but usually I just think about myself.
    /Me quotes you so you can't just delete your post like usual. :)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Therefore I am?
    Beboto, ergo sum?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

oscarBravo wrote:
    Beboto, ergo sum?
    Eh, more like 'Beboto, ergo cum' for him.

Why else would people use it?
    Beboto, ergo cum indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Sparky-s wrote:
    Bebo is like a network disease, it eats up bandwidth.

good god that's true,

in DIT aungier street you walk past the labs and literally every computer has bebo loaded.

it's gotten to a stage where people who actually want to work with the aid of the internet cant as download speeds can be worse than dial up

Indeed, I do not need bebo, as I am a superior medium, smarter, sexier and more attention whorish than all it's users combined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I went on bebo earlier. Now I eat through a straw.

I have a new criteria for hooking up with girls: if they have a bebo account, and don't hate themselves for it, I cease any and all romantic efforts.

Unfortunately some of us have to get college girls. No such rule can ever be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Indeed, I do not need bebo, as I am a superior medium, smarter, sexier and more attention whorish than all it's users combined.

LMAO :D

Unfortunately some of us have to get college girls. No such rule can ever be made.
    You coluld try getting MILFs, or just goodlooking women over 30. Or women too young to use a keyboard. Or women with amputated arms.

I don't get college girls using bebo. The name alone should tell them that it's for people 16 and under. Facebook is what they should be using (if they have to use something).

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I have a bebo account myself, but still, I do get annoyed with boards posts asking bebo questions like how to do this or that. They have a quite good support and faq and so on.
    I am for deleting such threads here.

Would you be for deleting your bebo account?

• Advertisement

You coluld try getting MILFs, or just goodlooking women over 30. Or women too young to use a keyboard. Or women with amputated arms.
    Well of course they are on my list. Any hole is a goal tbh.

I don't get college girls using bebo. The name alonw should tell them that it's for people 16 and under. Facebook is what they should be using (if they have to use something).
    You think they have ever heard of facebook if I have not?
    I know why they use it, it's rather stupid but let them at it as long as they aren't in the library.
    I check comments I get on mine sometimes, it's ok in small doses. Hours on there is just weird though...I mean what are they doing?
    I remember joining it way back when, it was just an address book that reminded me of birthdays.

Denying what?
    Saying you use something seems to be quite the opposite of a denial, yadda yoda, bibidi.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You think they have ever heard of facebook if I have not?

Facebook isn't available for Ireland yet. It's like a more grown up version of Bebo, specifically for university students. It allows you to enter the courses you're taking and it links you to other students on your course. Some people find it incredibly addictive, but I think it's quite boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Would you be for deleting your bebo account?

Well.... ;) it's sorta addictive. :D

But back to the thread's topic, I generally think that people should be allowed to discuss whatever they wish.
    However, IMHO a post like the one about how to hide online status on bebo is best answered by bebo's support. And they do answer. Quickly.

But when I saw the thread I remember thinking "gosh, what's this doing here!". So, my initial reaction when I saw this issue discussed here was to say "delete it".
    But now I think, you have the option not to read threads you perceive as annoying. Which I did with that bebo thread.
    So, in the end I figure it's probably not worth the hassle for mods to delete such threads.
    After all, it's left to everyone's judgement what he/she perceives as annoying...and consequently not to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The bottom line is, questions regarding a "how to" use of bebo doesnt belong on boards, the user in question obviously just registered on boards to ask that question, sillyness. I bid you goodnight *tips hat*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

danniemcq wrote:
    can we make filter Bebo as ****?
    Im for that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

add bebo to the swear fliter, what an excellent idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Could we at least try that? The swear filter thing I mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

welliehead8qx.jpg

Advertisement