Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

From PDA via BT to WebText?

• 29-04-2006 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,022 ✭✭✭✭

We all know there's applications / scripts like o2sms and TextBuddy to allow you to send from your computer to a phone.

But how about this..

.. i have a Palm PDA with bluetooth and a BT dongle in my laptop. If i'm in range of my laptop, would it be possible to send a message from my PDA via Bluetooth onto my computer to then append to either o2sms / TextBuddy and send it.

Just basically a way to get free texts if i was in range of my PC.. without actually have to go to it and enter the text there! :D

Alternatively.. is it possible to log onto O2 / Vodafone and send webtexts successfully from the browsers on these?

Advertisement