Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Suits Advice

• 29-04-2006 5:35am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm starting a new job where I will be wearing a suit every day. I have two suits at the moment, they are black / grey pin stripe. I'm heading off to thailand and when I'm there I want to get some suits tailor made, but really I have no idea what i am going to be in terms of style or color. I've tried having a look on the web but can't find any good sites with photos or guides as to
    what to look for.

Can anyone give me some advise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

In Thailand, weather will be very warm, so you cna get away with a lighter colured suit, perhaps in coffee or tan. Wear with a white shirt and a pink or blue tie, and brown shoes.

Navy slimfit pinstripe suits, I find, look well on lost men (providing they're not heavy). 2 button, only, please. Experiment with trousers and a waistcoat as well, a jacket isn't always necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

take a walk around john taylor menswear on baggot st for some ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

More than you wanted to know:

http://members.aol.com/mbastyle/web/suits1.html

I'm told there are nice Italian suits in M&S.

Bring your favourite suite with you, or a picture of what you'd like.

Advertisement