Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speaking of "clocking" cars..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Epicpriest wrote:
    I have a diesel i just bought, 99' with a 123k miles on the clock.... how can i tell if it's been clocked?

The service history should give you a good indication.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

Epicpriest wrote:
    I have a diesel i just bought, 99' with a 123k miles on the clock.... how can i tell if it's been clocked?

It probably isn't because they would normally go lower than 123k if they were going to the trouble. Somewhere in the 50/60ks seems a favourite on high-ish milers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Flash wrote:
    i was looking for something sporty and i saw a 01 celica on carzone but it said mileage not warranted - what does this mean?

well I wouldn't trust it.

Advertisement