Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL limits?

• 29-04-2006 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

NTL don't really enforce the cap, if you go way over the cap (seems to be about 100GB per month, for a couple of months), then they send you a letter asking you to reduce your usage for the benefit of the other users in your area.

A pretty fair policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭keyran

NiSmO wrote:

Don’t really have to mention a penalty I am sure if they wanted they could just say "breech of contract" and do anything from reducing your speed to cutting you off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

does anyone know if it's per calendar month, or by month from the billing date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

call em is best

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Jonnie_Onion

I stick with 40 Gb by calender month and have never had any problems. I also regularly download more than 1Gb per day.

Advertisement