Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the winner takes it all (the poll rvd 85%, shelton 15%)

• 29-04-2006 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

i dont want to talk,
    about the latest wwe poll,
    though its hurting me,
    now its history,
    i've voted many times,
    and thats what you've done too,
    nothing more to say,
    no more space to play.

i hate vague polls,
    thinking i could'nt vote here,
    i figured they make no sence,
    they're building me a fence,
    i still ended up voting,
    i voted for shelton benjamin,
    but i was a fool,
    playing by the rules.

the gods may throw a dice,
    their minds as cold as ice,
    they ask who do you think will win,
    not who deserves ti win,
    the winner takes it all,
    the loser has to fall,
    it's simple and it's plain,
    why should i complain?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

thats "sense" not sence

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

I hope RVD wins this, then proceeds to destroy either HHH, Cena or Edge (I'm dubious about Edge winning the title on Sunday) at ECW ONS2.
    RVD is probably the most underused wrester in wwe but it looks like he will finally have his time in the spotlight over the coming months.

Another thought is that he will face JBL at ONS:

JBL's current "I'm the best champion...." going on at Smackdown lately could result in a feud / title shot against Rey. JBL to win this, then RVD choosing to use his MITB contract to challenge JBL. JBL's bashing of ECW last year also adds to this theory, but I would personally like to see RVD beat HHH at ONS, but the ECW crowd may not go for this (HHH in the main event of an ECW ppv).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

hey jr, 5 lines from the bottom i spelt ti instead of to. missed that one.
    two big mistakes i always do and correct in time are hwat (what) and ahve (have). i dont know why i always do that. i wonder do the americans spell sense like sence, they might save me.

ok RVD420, rvd was always over looked. but am i the only one here who reckons rvd is crap since he came back. one week on raw shelton copied some of rvd's moves and as coach said ' shelton does the moves better'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

RVD420 wrote:
    Another thought is that he will face JBL at ONS:

JBL's current "I'm the best champion...." going on at Smackdown lately could result in a feud / title shot against Rey. JBL to win this, then RVD choosing to use his MITB contract to challenge JBL. JBL's bashing of ECW last year also adds to this theory, but I would personally like to see RVD beat HHH at ONS, but the ECW crowd may not go for this (HHH in the main event of an ECW ppv).

There's alot of speculation that this will happen becuase mysterio is carrying a knee injury that requires surgery and some people believe JBL will take the title from him - as he took the title of Eddie and Benoit - and that RVD will challenge him at ECW One Night Stand for the World Title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

triple h wrote:

ok RVD420, rvd was always over looked. but am i the only one here who reckons rvd is crap since he came back. one week on raw shelton copied some of rvd's moves and as coach said ' shelton does the moves better'

Sheltons attempt at rolling temper was a joke, R.V.D was bound to be a bit rusty after over a year off but he's improving every week. R.V.D. at his best is one of the most brilliant superstars to watch and I for one am looking forward to ONS-2 aven it's just to see R.V.D in a main event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd imagine this match will be a dq for Shelton. Rob wins the match, but doesn't get the title. Don't see why they'd have him win it, or lose his title shot

Advertisement