Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carnivale Season 2 DVD (R1)

• 29-04-2006 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

I know a lot of people a while back were wondering when this would be released.

Question answered!
    ..The twelve episodes from the season are spread out over 6 discs and will be featured in a cool ass Anamorphic Widescreen format. Special features include:

* 3 Audio Commentaries with Creator Daniel Knauf, Executive Producer Howard Klein, Director Rodrigo Garcia and cast members Clancy Brown and Clea Duvall
    * "Magic and Myth: The Meaning of Carnivale" -- half-hour documentary exploring the apocalyptic writing and mythology behind the show. Interviews with the creator, executive producer, and writers and directors of the show to get their take on the mythology, as well as independent contributors who have examined the show’s characters and the archetypal roles they represent.
    * "Creating the Scene" Featurettes -- Find out how Carnivale's creators brought the Daily Brothers show -- and its Scorpion Lady, He/She and Praying Mantis-to vibrant life! Museum of Television and Radio panel discussion with cast and crew

The set will hit your local spot of DVD thievery on July 18th and retail at $99.98.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Loved this show and was pissed when it was cancelled. Season 2 was really good. I have wanted to buy them both but they are just too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

No pre-order on this yet, but I'm hoping that Amazon will drop it down towards the $80 mark like season 1. Definitely a must-buy, though. Also fancy this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006J2GA2/sr=8-2/qid=1146652463/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-5228088-4412838?%5Fencoding=UTF8 cos my MP3 versions from a Carnivale site are incomplete.

Pity Daniel Knauf hasn't followed up on his plan for novels or other ways of continuing the story yet too... Such a pity it was at the point where the best was about to come in the story.

Advertisement