Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Is the 6230 about anymore

• 29-04-2006 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi guys, was just wondering if any of ye know if the Nokia 6230 is available new anywhere??

I have one myself and it is a bit bandy (been knocked about a good bit). So was thinkin if by mistake;) i dropped my phone into a big puddle, what phone would i get as a replacement the 6230, or the 6230i. I have the phone insured with O2 so there is no problem.

This has happened to me before where i have broken my phone and been given the new model of the phone by the insurance company:cool: .

So what ye guys think do O2 have a big stash of 6230's hiden away somewhere or are they gone outa production:confused:

Thanks guys:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

New ones are still around as far as I know, not sure if O2 will have some stashed away.

The insurance company would probably offer you a 6230i so you might as well get one as it is a bit better than the 6230.

Advertisement