Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things YOU found on Ebay thread

Options
  • 29-04-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Feck sake, I was on ebay looking for some new trousers since I found a good pair a few weeks ago and when I came across these:eek:

I love the line "painstakingly created over the course of 11 months by American designer Dan Pittenger!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Ruu wrote:
    Feck sake, I was on ebay looking for some new trousers since I found a good pair a few weeks ago and when I came across these:eek:

I love the line "painstakingly created over the course of 11 months by American designer Dan Pittenger!"

Eh, they're just really badly worn, probably by some knacker :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Lambsbread

Nice that they're unisex aswell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Lambsbread wrote:
    Nice that they're unisex aswell!!

yep buy a pair for your significant other :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hakumei Naru

They're just making fun of the fools who buy pre-ripped and pre-stained jeans while trying to make cash at the same time.

I remember a few years back some guy put a bucket of water on Ebay for the laugh. He got about $100 for it.

Advertisement