Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animated Gifs

Options
  • 29-04-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

If i wanted to start a thread and post loads of animated threads which sub forum would be best to choose? the forum must allow [img ]tags to work(i don't want the images appearing as links, like they do in AH) Thanks Example:[/img]22427964.gif
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Sticky: This is for FEEDBACK. If you have a query, complaint or need help, use the HELPDESK.

Golly. I can see how you'd get confused...

Karoma wrote:
    Sticky: This is for FEEDBACK. If you have a query, complaint or need help, use the HELPDESK.

Golly. I can see how you'd get confused...

Helpdesk takes ages for a reply, so mind your own business eek5jerk.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Helpdesk takes ages for a reply, so mind your own business eek5jerk.gif

No it does not you wanker

• Advertisement

Asok wrote:
    No it does not you wanker

Im sorry but it usually does, anyway i made this thread and someone answered my question, why not just delete it now instead of calling me a wanker

Karoma wrote:
    If the opportunity arises why waste it?Wanker.

right back at ya :)

ok anyway i don't want any arguments i got the help i needed thanks

oh yeah and he should be banned for this
    Karoma wrote:
    If the opportunity arises why waste it?Wanker.

Is that not all personal abuse?

• Advertisement

Eh, it is. Intended in gest. Reciprocated (After all, what is the smiley saying? Eh? You big bright spark yoooou. Dig up stupid.) Ban us all. Most of all, Asok. What has he ever contributed to this forum!?

Karoma wrote:
    Eh, it is. Intended in gest. Reciprocated (After all, what is the smiley saying? Eh? You big bright spark yoooou. Dig up stupid.) Ban us all. Most of all, Asok. What has he ever contributed to this forum!?

:rolleyes:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This whole thread. Just so Fighting Irish could show off his new animated gif and see how close he could come to calling someone a wanker without getting banned.

What a waste.

Edit: C'mon Fighting Irish, only a small push to make 1,000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

with 8 posts in this thread he could get it real soon if he keeps it up

This whole thread. Just so Fighting Irish could show off his new animated gif and see how close he could come to calling someone a wanker without getting banned.

What a waste.

Edit: C'mon Fighting Irish, only a small push to make 1,000 posts.

would you prefer if i started my ani gif thread somewhere i wasn't meant to?

this started cos he said i should have posted in help desk, but if you look at most threads in feedback they should also be in help desk, i didn't see him talking **** in them other threads....

anyways a mod can lock this now if he wants, im finished with it

would you prefer if i started my ani gif thread somewhere i wasn't meant to?
    But you did that anyway.
    this started cos he said i should have posted in help desk, but if you look at most threads in feedback they should also be in help desk, i didn't see him talking **** in them other threads....
    Many of them are borderline, but often more generic or affect more than just the 1 user. This is clearly a Help Desk thread, of which you are aware and yet...here we are...

Karoma wrote:
    But you did that anyway.

Many of them are borderline, but often more generic or affect more than just the 1 user. This is clearly a Help Desk thread, of which you are aware and yet...here we are...

yes i am aware of that now, so whats the point in continuing to talk about it? i've asked a mod to lock/delete this thread what else can i do? what has it got to do with you anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

The thing is though, this is just the last in a long line of pointless, trolling, insulting and/or arrogant posts and threads in this forum.

I think you should stop giving us feedback for a bit. Banned for... hmm, it's highly unlikely you'd ever give valuable feedback, so we don't really need that ban to ever end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Aww, and I was going to suggest this forum as a suitable place to post his amazing images :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

danniemcq wrote:
    he could get it real soon if he keeps it up

*sniggers*

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Talliesin wrote:
    The thing is though, this is just the last in a long line of pointless, trolling, insulting and/or arrogant posts and threads in this forum.

I think you should stop giving us feedback for a bit. Banned for... hmm, it's highly unlikely you'd ever give valuable feedback, so we don't really need that ban to ever end.
    \o/

Man, I've been waiting a long time for that to happen.

Advertisement