Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Downloading Shockwave to XP on IE

Options
  • 29-04-2006 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Cany anybody help with my problem in trying to download to install Shockwave to an XP based pc using Internat Explorer 6. The site for Shockwave and Flash Players now seems to be Adobe instead of Macromedia and it is supposed to take 6 mins to download to install with a 56k modem. With my broadband, all 98 elemements download very quickly ( dowload to where it doesn't say or allow the user to specify ) and then the bottom of the download panel says "done" but nothing happens! The Adobe website FAQ and Trouble shooting is of no help. I just want to be able to play a Shockwave based tutorial for another programme. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

tried clicking open when it says teh download is done ?

Advertisement