Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my Spider-Man collection

Options
  • 29-04-2006 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

So, rather than go with plan A which was to fill in all the gaps in my Spider-Man collection, I've decided to just get rid of the whole lot. The collection, such as it is, dates back to the early 90s (not very old) when I was actively collecting. I just wonder where the best place to get rid of the bulk would be. I thought an ad on fs > general might work, but I'm not sure - there's quite a lot here, and it's all random issues and books.

Any tips from the pros?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

you need issue numbers and quality guides. understand that you mightent even get what you paid for them back!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I have the full list available, including a guide price (I checked them on comicspriceguide.com and took the lowest value)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

try crow corner or sub city, or else just try ebay. the best places that i know of

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

mycomicshop.com is a decent place to value comics as well. If you have a list, then try posting it up here along with a price and see if anyone bites! Best of luck.

Advertisement