Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spiders for sale

Options
  • 29-04-2006 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi there, this is the first time I have been on boards.ie. I have about 15 spiders and two scorpions. Unfortunately I am moving house and am forced to divorce my relationship with my spiders. If you know someone or if there is anyone out there that would be interested in buying them at a reduced rate that would be great.

I have:

2 X Regalis, adults
    3 X Horned Baboons, Ceratogyrus bechuanicus
    6 X Acanhoscuria sternalis
    1 X Mexican Blonde, Aphonpelma chalcodes
    1 X Chilean Rose, Grmmostola apatulata
    1 X Green Bottle Blue
    1 X Blue Fang, Ephobupos cyanograthus

I have had these spiders for three years and I bought them from spiderlings so they are mostly about 3-5 inches in size.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If you have photos try putting them on the homes needed misc. section of petsireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

are any of the handleable (sp)??

What kind of prices & do you know the sexes?? DH wants one & I may let him?? Do they come with secure caging?

Can you give a bit of info about care?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hi ill take the mexican blonde and the green bottle blue pm me with location and prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 callmealan

I can provide plenty of information in the form of books, emails, and web site addresses.

Spiders being handleable, there is alot of evidence that spiders should not be handled for them and you! They tend to molt badly due to the stress levels. I do not handle them so I would not reccomend that you because they are not used to it.

I am afraid that I contain them in a large vivarium insulated on the inside, so it would be up to you to find a place that would be suitably warm (26C) Unless you wanted all of them? I would then be able to supply you with all my kit.

Regarding the sexes, don't know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 callmealan

Hi there, thanks alot to all for getting back to me! All is sold out!!!!
    I'm impressed with boards.ie and thought it would take quite a while to sell my ex-pets!

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement