Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swearing ban

Options
  • 29-04-2006 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

well what the f.uck is that about.....irelands a democracy last time i checked...free speach!!

f.uck

s.hit

why cant i say them withouth haveing to put full stops between the letters? theyer only words like
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Get the fúck outta here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

well what the f.uck is that about.....irelands a democracy last time i checked...free speach!!

f.uck

s.hit

why cant i say them withouth haveing to put full stops between the letters? theyer only words like

Would anyone here think less of me if I cried?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You ARE the weakest LINK, GOODBYE! ;)

anne-robinson_01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's a fucking disgrace alright. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

See OP, you are just imagining it being censored!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Well, what the f.uck is that about? Ireland's a democracy last time I checked...free speach!!

f.uck

s.hit

Why can't I say them without having to put full stops between the letters? They're only words like.

Swearing doesn't promote proper use of the English language, as shown in the original post with some editting to make it more correct.

Swearing is the inability to express oneself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You should capitalise more of the letters Squirrel. The add two periods.
    Also, correct the spelling of 'speach' and remove the 'like' at the end.
    Now, I shall tip my hat and swirl my brandy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ive never fuckin sweared in my life, and I dont entend on starting.
    So fuck the lot of ya's.

Except Tar, that guy and that lad over there.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Boards isn't though, now f*ck off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

You are confusing Ireland with a privately owned company. Boards.ie is owned and ran as the owners see fit. If they decide to shove an online iron up your online arsehole and call you Mary-Sue, then we, the public, shall back them.

So say I, the man from Nantuket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You can include me out of that last insult too. Unless I'm "that lad over there". Hold on, I can't be I'm over here. Who is that fucker over there anyway?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement