Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos from Yesterday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Sorry! John said you couldn't wait for them to go up so I figured it was ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

elmyra wrote:
    Sorry! John said you couldn't wait for them to go up so I figured it was ok!

Oh did he know??!!:p Think he was being sarcastic!,the little rascal!

panda100 wrote:
    Oh did he know??!!:p Think he was being sarcastic!,the little rascal!

:eek: duped again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I think the joke's on me, I look mildly retarded in most of them! I think panda was just afraid of the ones from the turks head, I'm sure I can remember her saying how much see was looking forward to seeing them:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I've no probs with em going up, you all know me anyway at this stage (or most of ya :p )

You're the best looking of us all anyway, Eoin ;)
    Luckily no photos of me, I hate 95% of all photos ever taken of me. :rolleyes:

Scraggs, what are the lads doing to you in the last photo outside the forum bar?! Is it in any way related to the cut on your head?

Gav, I was wondering what that was on your arm, thanks for satisfying my curiosity before I voiced it! And yes, I think maybe it's best I not ask! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    I think the joke's on me, I look mildly retarded in most of them! I think panda was just afraid of the ones from the turks head, I'm sure I can remember her saying how much see was looking forward to seeing them:o

Oh god yeah we have serphina's ones to come too...actually Id say theyll be quite funny cos we was all pretty hammered at that stage....I stole your pics elmyra to put them onto my bebo page.....hope thats ok??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

lol Panda. Was planning to do that myself :p

Go for it guys, it's probably handier to steal them from my bebo than here cos they're all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Hermione* wrote:
    Scraggs, what are the lads doing to you in the last photo outside the forum bar?! Is it in any way related to the cut on your head?
    Nope, I've figured that out I dropped my money and I when i was picking it up I knocked myself out on the corner of the table! In that pic
    Kaptain Redeye was lifting me up....
    Gav, I was wondering what that was on your arm, thanks for satisfying my curiosity before I voiced it! And yes, I think maybe it's best I not ask! ;)
    HAHA I remember that, we dared Singingstranger to get the autograph of one of the lads from Leman [You're a Star] but he went to Dave Redmond instead...

You owe us a dare!!

Anybody else getting weird flashbacks??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Poor Scraggs, I guess you really were drunk then! Hope you're feeling better now; knocking yourself out, ouch! :(

• Advertisement

B-K-DzR wrote:
    cool pics and for once i dont look like an complete twat :p
    It was a good day, i'm nostalgic already.

It was my expert photography, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Scraggs wrote:
    Kaptain Redeye was lifting me up....

And my back was killing me for the rest of the day :p

Only messin, you're light as a feather and I cant believe I know your cousin. Dont think Ill mention to him how I know you though.;)

elmyra musnt remember who I am cos Im in a few of them. Doesnt matter, you wouldnt recognise me from them. My face is either obscured or the suns in my eyes and I look like I just ate a lemon or something. Not my usual ruggedly handsom self.

Theres still at least 6 pictures missing though, numbers 2,3,4,5,6 and 25.

And my back was killing me for the rest of the day :p

Only messin, you're light as a feather and I cant believe I know your cousin. Dont think Ill mention to him how I know you though.;)

elmyra musnt remember who I am cos Im in a few of them. Doesnt matter, you wouldnt recognise me from them. My face is either obscured or the suns in my eyes and I look like I just ate a lemon or something. Not my usual ruggedly handsom self.

Theres still at least 6 pictures missing though, numbers 2,3,4,5,6 and 25.

I figured you wouldn't mind since you were obscured and your name isn't on any, I do remember you though.

There's another 10 or so but I can't put them up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Just after seeing them on your bebo :)

Shhhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

sorry a lil late but i've no probs with pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

/gives permission

/regrets it already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

great, I look retarded in all the ones of me...
    /shakes head ruefully

Still, I'm glad I lost that unsightly mop. But it's on the loose now... It could come for any one of you!:eek:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

locks windows, bolts doors and grabs a comb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

The comb cannot help you... Nothing can stop an irresistable force such as my hair ('cept maybe some curling tongs)...

You are doomed, doomed, DOOMED!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I have to say I'm deeply concerned over the lack of scandalous pics of myself. Just not right! :confused:

Only pic I took of the baldy one is quite scary, Seb thinks someone was raping him when I took it......

You were plenty scandalous, obviously we just neglected to take pictures. You arm imprisoning scoundrel! My dress is stained I'll have you know, stained!*

*with beer, before anyone gets any ideas.

elmyra wrote:
    You were plenty scandalous, obviously we just neglected to take pictures. You arm imprisoning scoundrel! My dress is stained I'll have you know, stained!*

*with beer, before anyone gets any ideas.

No recollection whatsoever (eh well its me with alcohol on me mind you) but if I soaked you that's a success not scandal! :D

You didn't soak me, you just managed to spill it on me on two separate occasions, it was very upsetting, I was wearing white you know!

The scandal was the part where you wouldn't let go of my arm, I can't remember why, but you were holding onto me for ages, Seb will tell you, he sat idly by and didn't defend me :( but he witnessed it all.

elmyra wrote:
    You didn't soak me, you just managed to spill it on me on two separate occasions, it was very upsetting, I was wearing white you know!

The scandal was the part where you wouldn't let go of my arm, I can't remember why, but you were holding onto me for ages, Seb will tell you, he sat idly by and didn't defend me :( but he witnessed it all.

Spilling drinks and arm wrestling... welcome to Zane being a total drunkard experience! :p Seb didn't do anything because it was 1. obviously very funny... or 2. he just hates you. I reckon it's both!

sorry about your dress tho' :o

Zane do ya remember taking pictures on your phone of nothing??
    Also do ya remember repeatedly calling me evil??

Scraggs wrote:
    Zane do ya remember taking pictures on your phone of nothing??

I actually did notice quite odd pics on my camera phone of..... nothing. Must of being trying to take a photo of Mr.Nice Guy. :rolleyes:
    Scraggs wrote:
    Also do ya remember repeatedly calling me evil??

No but sober or drunk we all know its true! :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Zane was there? Damnit i knew i should've gone! The department's free drink was too good to miss, but it just looks like i missed one hell of a day!

... [jealousy]and i got no award[/jealousy]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ya i hear ya i ****ing started the thread and did the narrating throughout and what do u bastards repay me with......**** all i tell ya **** all

• Advertisement

Did you even turn up?

Advertisement