Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos from Yesterday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ya i was there...i was talking to u!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

ooh... permission! though i don't know if i was photographed in the short time i was there.. talked to about 3 of you :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

elmyra wrote:
    The scandal was the part where you wouldn't let go of my arm, I can't remember why, but you were holding onto me for ages, Seb will tell you, he sat idly by and didn't defend me :( but he witnessed it all.
    Um yeah, 4 reasons for my inactivity (or, more accurately, paralysis).
    1. Too drunk to move
    2. Zane looked relatively harmless. Relative to, I dunno, a 300 pound Grizzly.
    and most importantly,
    3. I'm more scared of you than I am of Zane, so I figured that at any moment you were going to turn nasty and eviscerate him. Which would have been mildly amusing.

There was a reason #4, but I can't remember what that was...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Perhaps reason four was some dastardly cad has your lighter...........my brain is stupid and forgets things before they happen, I apologise but it shall once again set fire to your death sticks on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I never got Zane to have that "last" drink:(

Where did you guys all go? I got to McDonalds but you weren't there. Then I ran into some school friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

so where are the pictures which include me?
    i need a good laugh/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

ferdi wrote:
    i need a good laugh/

Same place as the ones of me... cabinet marked "EVIDENCE". And we're not allowed to frighten children on Boards, so us uglies are barred from havin' our pics posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah yeah, thats only fair i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

here's a couple more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

passive wrote:
    ooh... permission! though i don't know if i was photographed in the short time i was there.. talked to about 3 of you :confused:

i caught you!

i still haven't gotten around to uploading those photos... i will soon i promise!*

*please note, this could be a total lie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

i caught you!

i still haven't gotten around to uploading those photos... i will soon i promise!*

*please note, this could be a total lie

Yeah.. I remember you taking pictures but i thought that was a disposable camera. Someone else i guess. Oh.. and you look somewhat like your avatar. That's probably what my weird "yeah..i thought you looked like a Seraphina" thing was. I could have explained it better... But yay.. can't wait for my frowning at the sun in my eyes pictures!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Is Sophie a Boardsie? Didn't know that!

Seb, you officially look like a bogger if those shaved-head pictures are anything to go by! Speaking of which, the neighbours are due for their summer shearing soon... that'll be a laugh!

SS - the hair sure is a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

who is giving a "disgusted" look at panda in number 029?

ferdi wrote:
    i need a good laugh/

everyone who looked at them ripped their eyes out and then ran off a cliff . We havnt really found out why but we think its for the best that no one else sees them until this phenomenon is sorted out.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Thats Humbert - his face looks very "liony" there.

from this day forward Humbert shall be known as SIMBA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

passive wrote:
    Yeah.. I remember you taking pictures but i thought that was a disposable camera. Someone else i guess. Oh.. and you look somewhat like your avatar. That's probably what my weird "yeah..i thought you looked like a Seraphina" thing was. I could have explained it better... But yay.. can't wait for my frowning at the sun in my eyes pictures!

That was me with the disposable camera, Seraphina's was digital *jealous*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Blush_01 wrote:
    Is Sophie a Boardsie? Didn't know that!

!

Nah sophie is not a boardsie..even though she has been dragged along to a fair few board meetups with me without realising it so I think she's met everyone at this stage!

Why is humbert giving me a disgusted look??I knew it-you secretly work for services and wanted to confiscate my can of bulmers.....i knew you were undocover that day.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Who unbanned panda??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Grimes wrote:
    from this day forward Humbert shall be known as SIMBA!
    I haven't seen the lion king but I'm sure thats the big manly lion that all the rest fear and respect:o twas funny watch panda "surreptitiously" drinking her bulmers while being surrounded by services:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    I haven't seen the lion king but I'm sure thats the big manly lion that all the rest fear and respect:o twas funny watch panda "surreptitiously" drinking her bulmers while being surrounded by services:rolleyes:

I got away with it though!!they didnt confiscate it till id finish...i was the queen of subtlety...as usual:D

I remember them confiscating it!!! Pouring it out in front of it, remember a big cheer went up from a certain camp??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Who cheered???

I'll have to let panda field this one, if she wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Blush_01 wrote:
    SS - the hair sure is a change!
    Isn't it? I keep double-taking passing mirrors... actually, people keep telling me that I look a Nazi, which is strangely annoying given that my Boards.ie initials are SS... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

passive wrote:
    Yeah.. I remember you taking pictures but i thought that was a disposable camera. Someone else i guess.

very much someone else! that was my brand spanking new shiney digital camera my parents got me. still haven't uploaded the pics despite its shineyness though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

god that was a gorgeous day. looks like u all had a good laugh, i on the other hand spent the day in the lib!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

It seems Scraggs and Kaptain Redeye stole Panda's phone and rang me off it! I remember a girl asking if I was coming to the forum and loud noises in the background!.....then I went back to the library! :eek:

Incidentally I saw Scraggs today but she didnt see me....its great being anonymous! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

TheVan wrote:
    It seems Scraggs and Kaptain Redeye stole Panda's phone and rang me off it! I remember a girl asking if I was coming to the forum and loud noises in the background!.....then I went back to the library! :eek:

Incidentally I saw Scraggs today but she didnt see me....its great being anonymous! :D
    i could out u

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

TheVan wrote:
    its great being anonymous!

Heh you're not *that* anonymous, I saw you yesterday near the library. :)

Advertisement