Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos from Yesterday

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Heh you're not *that* anonymous, I saw you yesterday near the library. :)
    Lol... sprung!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Rats.....of the people I've met on Boards, I've only met most of them once....I reckoned most of them wouldn't recognise me!

Oh and I know you singingstranger....does that worry you?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

TheVan wrote:
    It seems Scraggs and Kaptain Redeye stole Panda's phone and rang me off it! I remember a girl asking if I was coming to the forum and loud noises in the background!.....then I went back to the library! :eek:

Incidentally I saw Scraggs today but she didnt see me....its great being anonymous! :D

And to the best of my knowlede scargss was pretending to talk in a really bogger accent......must have been her day for trying out new accents :)
    Yeah sorry about that the van....hopr we didnt disturb your study;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

eh ...pretending...yes thats what happened...

I actually have no recollection of this happening! Sorry TheVan!!

TheVan wrote:
    Oh and I know you singingstranger....does that worry you?!!!
    Another one?! Whoa... how do YOU know me?

• Advertisement

Ah wouldn't you love to know!

Ah no, remember the Croker debate?.....remember the blonde speaker (guy) and organiser?....that was me!

If you don't (and that is highly possible!) ask Orla!

TheVan wrote:
    Ah wouldn't you love to know!

Ah no, remember the Croker debate?.....remember the blonde speaker (guy) and organiser?....that was me!

If you don't (and that is highly possible!) ask Orla!
    No, I do, I do! Small world!... Panda, did you know this?

No, I do, I do! Small world!... Panda, did you know this?

Where u at that singingstranger??jeez it is a small world!!Did u know I was panda back then stranger thats singing??
    Ahh that debate was great...fair play to B+L....I loved the impassioned camogie player at the end who carrys the blade of grass from croker around with her:D

Yeah i knew the van was well the van cos he pm'ed me about doing the debate and so thats why I did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

anyone see me in the pictures?

Grimes wrote:
    anyone see me in the pictures?

of the gaa debate or the lake??:confused:

• Advertisement

Panda you posted the 100th reply on this thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

panda100 wrote:
    of the gaa debate or the lake??:confused:

any of them?

panda100 wrote:
    Where u at that singingstranger??jeez it is a small world!!Did u know I was panda back then stranger thats singing??
    Yeah, I was actually in the row directly behind you, I went along with Orla and Barry because I was helping Orla with Seachtain na Gaeilge anyway. Went for lunch in the Montrose with Micheal Ó Muircheartaigh afterwards, he was a real gent.
    And I did know that you were panda because hey, I'm a boardsie, and hey, I'm also a hack, and you'd put in for Welfare Officer. :rolleyes: I'm a bit of a geek...

If you have been afflicted by Bebo there are photos from the debate on mine.....can get to it through Panda's or Orla's most likely!

He was a gent....a gent of the highest order!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Yeah, I was actually in the row directly behind you, I went along with Orla and Barry because I was helping Orla with Seachtain na Gaeilge anyway. Went for lunch in the Montrose with Micheal Ó Muircheartaigh afterwards, he was a real gent.
    And I did know that you were panda because hey, I'm a boardsie, and hey, I'm also a hack, and you'd put in for Welfare Officer. :rolleyes: I'm a bit of a geek...[/QUOTE]

Sayin' nothin'....

And I did know that you were panda because hey, I'm a boardsie, and hey, I'm also a hack, and you'd put in for Welfare Officer. :rolleyes: I'm a bit of a geek...

and so yet we have another stalker on boards:D
    I was really scared that day cos it sorta seemed like me versus Barry C for the welfare race at that stage so it was sorta like a pre election battle;)
    michael was coolest gaa pundet ever ...and he agreed with me that limerick would win this years sam maguire!!That guy knows his stuff!

Thats what he said in public.....he tipped Cork or Kilkenny in private.....COME ON THE CATS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

panda100 wrote:
    and so yet we have another stalker on boards:D
    To be fair, it's practically a prerequisite for registering on this site.
    In relation to UCD, I think it was beanyb who started this stalkerish trend of boardsie that has come to be so popular in this erstwhile sane forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Yes, yes I did. Is it wrong that I'm proud of that? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

beanyb wrote:
    Yes, yes I did. Is it wrong that I'm proud of that? :D
    Oh good golly gosh, not in the slightest m'dear - in fact, we all salute you for it!

Cept me, I hate this noveau-stalker fad. It's tiresome.:p :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement