Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Camps?

Options
  • 29-04-2006 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Heya!
    I'm interested in joining a Japanese Language camps/schools in Ireland over the summer, anyone know if they exist? If so, please fill me in on some information, as I'm dieing to learn the language. thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

If there was such a camp it would cost a lot. In the region of €900 I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭deltablaze

Thats fine money isn't a problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

deltablaze wrote:
    Thats fine money isn't a problem!

If that's the case, I'm sure we can get the lads down in the Curragh to hoist the Hinomaru for a few months...

p.s. assuming you mean language camp and not military/otaku camp, why don't you post in the Japanese language forum? The JIF or someone else might have something running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭deltablaze

Yeah langugage camp :). Oh and apologies for not knowing the presence on the Japanese forum, just this seemed the most related.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

What I wouldn't give for an otaku camp... *sigh*

Yeah, took me ages to realise there was a Japanese forum too.

btw, was trying to be light-hearted in last post...if it came off sounding narky, it was lack of sleep that caused it!!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement