Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Poem and Story (Ordinary Level)

Options
  • 29-04-2006 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

What you think will come up for the poem and story in the irish OL exam? Theres so much to learn... would anyone be able to tell me whats likely to come up??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Dean820 wrote:
    Theres so much to learn...

try doing the higher level paper... that'll stop you complaining about the amount to learn for ordinary... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Dunno, i think thats a hard one to predict, its fairly random. But there is only so much they can ask you on any story. Characters, themes and summerise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 XxedelhxX

hey, i deffo tink cearrbhach wil cum up and im goin ta cut dwn all da poems as dere z jus so much ta learn 4 jus dat subject. i tried higher level 4 a while bt found understanding the questions too hard!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

My teacher is so nice and helpfull...she also hinted today to only know the theme and characters in the story! It mite be a bit late bit the less stress more sucess book for irish is so good....shortens things down so much!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

for the poems.......I have been told by my teacher(who is one of those teachers who is picked to send in suggestions for what should be on it) that for the poems,the one about the guy who hates dublin and is from the aran islands and the one written a few hundred years ago about his hero leaving ireland look like they are gonna come on....

• Advertisement
Advertisement