Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 30-04-2006 6:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I was banned from feedback and i would like to know why? I PM'd all three mods but got no reply(its only been a few hours though)

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054924411
    I started a thread in feedback asking a question, someone answered my question and that was it but then other people came in and posted for no reason, if i got banned i think Karoma should also be banned!

But first just to clear things up i want to know why i was banned and for how long?

ps i wouldn't be making this thread now if the mod who banned me had PM me a simple little message saying why i was banned and for how long :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

hitlergifjerk4tv.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Gordon wrote:
    hitlergifjerk4tv.gif

:D noice

Ye but really me posting that smilie was just a laugh, i didn't really care that people called me a wanker after that, i tried to remain civil in that thread if you read the rest of my posts. So can i ask why was i banned and for how long?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Gordon's point is that your banning was justified on the grounds of your comments in that thread. Logout and read the thread to find the answers you seek.

seamus wrote:
    Gordon's point is that your banning was justified on the grounds of your comments in that thread. Logout and read the thread to find the answers you seek.

thanks for giving me a normal and helpful reply. yes i checked the thread already and i posted that smiley but it was a joke i didn't mean it as a symbol for calling him a wanker.
    Talliesin wrote:
    The thing is though, this is just the last in a long line of pointless, trolling, insulting and/or arrogant posts and threads in this forum.

I don't think i troll, i give my feedback and most things i say are usually disagreed with(that is not trolling) here is the list of the threads i've made in feedback(none of them are troll threads)
    threads.jpg

Talliesin wrote:
    I think you should stop giving us feedback for a bit. Banned for... hmm, it's highly unlikely you'd ever give valuable feedback, so we don't really need that ban to ever end.

Feedback = bad feedback and good feedback, if you are gonna ban people who give bad feedback then whats the point in even having a feedback forum.
    If you watch feedback you will notice that everyone who gives bad feedback always get flamed by members and mods but nothing is ever done.

I didn't realise we have had to lock so many of your threads.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    I didn't realise we have had to lock so many of your threads.

i didn't ask anyone to lock them, most times they were locked is because the majority didn't agree with my feedback, you can see why i posted in feedback cos you don't get much help in here

So exactly what three mods did you pm yesterday in the early hours of the morning and why on earth did you think that they would reply to you in the early hours of the morning?

Just in case you need this pointed out to you: I have completely ignored your other factless opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're getting plenty of help. Much like feedback, you won't necessarily get the help that you want, but you will get help.

Gordon wrote:
    So exactly what three mods did you pm yesterday in the early hours of the morning and why on earth did you think that they would reply to you in the early hours of the morning?

Just in case you need this pointed out to you: I have completely ignored your other factless opinions.

The three mods who mod feedback! I didn't realise mods took the night off :D
    Either way they never replied

Advertisement