Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best phone

• 30-04-2006 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

What is the best phone i can get for around 180euro
    i Would like it to have irda and bluetooth
    and expandable memory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sagem MyX6-2 on Meteor - 129 and has Irda, bluetooth, expandable memory and a 1.3 megapixel camera. No phone has those features for that price.

Other things worth checking out would be the Sony Ericsson k700i, only 119 and has all those things bar expandable memory, but a decent 40mb internal storage. 6230 or the 6230i again, all those features.

On the second hand market, for that price you'd pick up something with all those features like a

6600 for 100 euro
    k700i for 70 euro
    6230/6230i for 80/120 euro

There are, obviously, loads more phones with those features but the above would be the more common and easy to find ones and for a cheap price.

Unfortunately alot of new phones don't actually have Irda anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Thanks for the comment
    I have bought a motorola v635

Peter

Advertisement