Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress

• 30-04-2006 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi, I'm going to the Trinity Ball next week and need a dress. Was thinking of a long black one, but not like a ball gown. Thing is only have €100 to spend. ANy ideas?? please help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

TK Maxx. It's bloody amazing what you'rll pick up there.

Also, M&S and Monsoon could have something in a mid season sale...

Alternatively, there's the borrow method, which I find quite efficient!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Yes, go to TK Maxx. I don't find the one in Stephen's Green great... it is OK, but I have found some amazing things in the Swords and Blanchardstown shops. LOTS of dress-y dresses in stock at the moment. Don't go in with your heart set on one particular colour, be open to the suggestions (of the price tags ;) )

Then Penneys have a lot of nice little evening bags in at the moment too (got one for a wedding there the other night).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Limited Collection at M+S ... fantastic cut and materials, very reasonably priced and there won't be lots of people wearing your dress ... I hate that, thank God it's never yet happened to me!

I got a pure silk dress in Limited Collection before Christmas for €85, and love it .. across the street in Brown Thomas, I could've paid €400 for a dress, and chances are it wouldn't have been pure silk. :)

Advertisement