Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Is it possible to edit DVD (vob) files?

• 30-04-2006 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if I video our local play with two cameras (analogue) and copy them to DVD can I import the files to an editor and mix them? Maybe there ia a better way of doing it? Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm a complete (computer video editing) novice!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Not as far as I know, you'd need to convert them to AVI's, using a suitable Codec for your software.

Unless you played them into the computer via a caputre card, and digitised as normal.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

You should be able to do this. Go visit http://www.dvdrhelp.com and do a search on the available tools, you should be able to convert to a format that your video editing software can support . (If you're running WindowsXP you have 'movie maker' already - it's pretty easy to use if you're a novice to all this)

Advertisement